Thursday, September 30, 2010

I will never judge you.

A message to all those of similar hearts, with love from gracious LOOM:



As long as I am living,
and for much time afterwards,
if my name or mouth or sound resides in the ears or minds or hearts of another
living
aching
blundering
body...

I will never ever judge anyone.
I will never ever judge you.

We all want to be loved.
We all want to be held.
We all want to spout and feel free to do so,
intermittently and spasmodically,
we ache to be filled
and spilled-
our minds are vessels for real light,
so let's have them!

Let us relish in their delights because without a
thinking
aching
blundering
being that is US-
what do we have but an empty void longing to be filled with pretty pain
hopeful sorrow
beautiful longing?
(And what a crusty world that would be!)

I trust you
and I trust others
and I think that because of which,
my mind is okay with just spouting a mile a minute and not really thinking about it
or re-reading the text I write
and it doesn't matter who you spout to
or who cares to listen
it is the knowing that someone is looking when you are not-
and someone is caring when you think impossibilities-
and there is always someone out there
searching
for the exact same...

we all are
at different times of the day,
but we all are.
(everyday)

I will admit it took me so long to get to this point,
but I am here.
And living...
and you...
you are too.


(You are there though,
I know this about you.)

I think you are one of the most beautiful beings I have ever met
and it didn't even take you saying a word to me for me to realize such.
You are effervescence in a candled jar.
You are glowing my room from here,
and have for a while.

I think this is half of the reason why I am
ACHING
drawn to you.
The other half is not-knowing and that is the best of
best.

Your mind is so powerful
you don't even have to write
or speak
or see faces-

You just are
and I will always believe it.


No comments:

Post a Comment